There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

The perfect ending

This movie was the perfect ending. I loved the whole series. I think this is my favorite animation on the whole site. This series has captivated me from the very beginning, and I followed it through. I think that it shows that love and goodwill will always prevail. Without a doubt, I would give this ten thousand stars if I could. The 10/10 and 5/5 seem sadly insufficient. This deserves spot number one on the best-of-all-time list. Thank you, this video really speaks to me.

Simple Button Tutorial Simple Button Tutorial

A bit inaccurate....

While the tutorial DOES show how to make and use buttons, you overcomplicated it a bit. Instead of using gotoandPlay(0), and having stop() on that frame, use gotoandStop(0), it does the same thing with half as much work. Still, nice tutorial!

Animation A Day Animation A Day

Hilarious!!!

Very funny, well done!!!!!!!! I loved all the scenes, but that last one was the best, the one with the two guys, and all the parts of their faces are flying onto the other guy!

Rain v0.0 Rain v0.0

A good start

I still think it should have been chocolate rain. Things you could do to improve it:
Have more than one raindrop fall
Move a bit faster
More enemies, as you said
Full color background
Those would bring my rating up to a 9 or 10. Still, not bad!!!

APIT: API Trace/Generator APIT: API Trace/Generator

Whoa

This actually makes my job a lot easier. I am going to attempt a game made entirely in Actionscript. I noticed your "throw it" and was inspired. I really think this is a useful tool, because I don't have to worry about making difficult shapes. Thank you very much!

How fast can you click How fast can you click

I got 43

No, I did not cheat. I am just a fast clicker :P there is no way anyone can get over 60 clicks.

-Jumper- -Jumper-

Can I use this?

I intend on using this in a game I am making. Is that ok with you? I will most certainly give credit (it will be uploaded to more than one site, but I will add you to the game credits)

Waterflame responds:

copy paste from above:

Attribution: You must give credit to the artist.

Noncommercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist under another license.

Share Alike: If you alter, transform, or build upon this music, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.

in other words, you may use it if you dont make any profit from it in any way, and you credit me well!

cyclone103 cyclone103

Perfect!!

This is perfect for what I am making! Thanks!!!!!!!!!! I will definitely use it! As soon as I figure out how to add sound!!!!

NXTGeek responds:

kk. im going to make it a little (okay alot) better. there are some little (and big) things that bug me that i will fix.

AmpliFii--WikkyWahh AmpliFii--WikkyWahh

Credit?

I wanna use this in my game. How do you give the credit? Is it alright with you if i use it? Awesome song btw!

Merck3 responds:

when you submit a flash you give credit on the towards the bottom, you cant miss it when you go to the page.