-Jumper- -Jumper-

Can I use this?

I intend on using this in a game I am making. Is that ok with you? I will most certainly give credit (it will be uploaded to more than one site, but I will add you to the game credits)

Waterflame responds:

copy paste from above:

Attribution: You must give credit to the artist.

Noncommercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist under another license.

Share Alike: If you alter, transform, or build upon this music, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.

in other words, you may use it if you dont make any profit from it in any way, and you credit me well!

cyclone103 cyclone103

Perfect!!

This is perfect for what I am making! Thanks!!!!!!!!!! I will definitely use it! As soon as I figure out how to add sound!!!!

NXTGeek responds:

kk. im going to make it a little (okay alot) better. there are some little (and big) things that bug me that i will fix.

AmpliFii--WikkyWahh AmpliFii--WikkyWahh

Credit?

I wanna use this in my game. How do you give the credit? Is it alright with you if i use it? Awesome song btw!

Merck3 responds:

when you submit a flash you give credit on the towards the bottom, you cant miss it when you go to the page.