Rain v0.0 Rain v0.0

A good start

I still think it should have been chocolate rain. Things you could do to improve it:
Have more than one raindrop fall
Move a bit faster
More enemies, as you said
Full color background
Those would bring my rating up to a 9 or 10. Still, not bad!!!

APIT: API Trace/Generator APIT: API Trace/Generator

Whoa

This actually makes my job a lot easier. I am going to attempt a game made entirely in Actionscript. I noticed your "throw it" and was inspired. I really think this is a useful tool, because I don't have to worry about making difficult shapes. Thank you very much!

How fast can you click How fast can you click

I got 43

No, I did not cheat. I am just a fast clicker :P there is no way anyone can get over 60 clicks.

Space Station Jason Space Station Jason

Wow!

A good plot, amazing graphics, and a simple control system make for a very fun game! I really loved those 3d blocks you can walk around on! Some of the later levels were a bit difficult, but I did not mind! 10/10, no question about it!

Phantasmagor responds:

There needs to be a little challenge to the game or it wouldn't be fun :)

Thanks for the review.

ControlBlasters ControlBlasters

A bit difficult, but fun

I would have liked a bit more time to choose my direction of fire, but other than that it was pretty good. It is probably better than whatever my first flash game will be (I just got flash two days ago). I thought it was fun, even though the timer made it too hard.

Tech Wars Tech Wars

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Gameplay was nonstop action, with high quality graphics that blew my mind! The enemies were tough, but so are you! There were no glitches whatsoever! 10/10!!!

Crazy Cannons Crazy Cannons

Awesome!

Reminds me of that candy game you made in Scratch. A good concept, though I had one small issue. When you click the start button, it places you right over the laser. Maybe you should have to mouse over something up top to start, and have it give you a few seconds instead.

Helipopter Helipopter

Amazing!

Very professionally done, and so many levels! It must have taken forever to make! Each level was clever, and difficult, but not unbeatable. Astounding graphics!

Sheep Tycoon Sheep Tycoon

Wondeful job!

I loved how the brown patches slowly faded over time. A bit easy, since the sheep are content for long periods of time to much on dead patches. Money was relatively easy to come by. Perhaps there could be several modes of difficulty, with ollie moving at slower speeds for higher difficulty. Gameplay was smooth, and self explanatory.

Microbe Microbe

Awesome!

Fun and addicting, a very good concept! Nice job! Those amoebas are tough!

AKGameworks responds: