There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

The perfect ending

This movie was the perfect ending. I loved the whole series. I think this is my favorite animation on the whole site. This series has captivated me from the very beginning, and I followed it through. I think that it shows that love and goodwill will always prevail. Without a doubt, I would give this ten thousand stars if I could. The 10/10 and 5/5 seem sadly insufficient. This deserves spot number one on the best-of-all-time list. Thank you, this video really speaks to me.

Simple Button Tutorial Simple Button Tutorial

A bit inaccurate....

While the tutorial DOES show how to make and use buttons, you overcomplicated it a bit. Instead of using gotoandPlay(0), and having stop() on that frame, use gotoandStop(0), it does the same thing with half as much work. Still, nice tutorial!

Animation A Day Animation A Day

Hilarious!!!

Very funny, well done!!!!!!!! I loved all the scenes, but that last one was the best, the one with the two guys, and all the parts of their faces are flying onto the other guy!

Clock Day! Yay! Clock Day! Yay!

Boom!

The words blew up! Gotta love that explode effect!

CFCBluestribute responds:

lol

First Flash Fish First Flash Fish

Good job on your first flash!

I just released my first yesterday. I wish I had waited till today, cause on Clock day everyone votes 5 usually.......oh well! I would recommend trying some frame by frame animation as well.

Owl-Towel responds:

Thanks

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably one of the best animations on this site. I bet a game like this would be awesome! I would play it, that's for sure! 10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!